Fri, Jun 16|
Rustic Mama Retreats goes WILDerness Survival
This is a joint project with “Rustic Mama Retreats” and “FACT Plus Inc.” Enjoy this “All-Inclusive Event” surround your self with the beauty of Haliburton during your stay at beautiful Camp White Pine Haliburton area!
Time & Location
Jun 16, 3:00 p.m. – Jun 18, 3:00 p.m.
Haliburton, 1335 Camp White Pine Ct, Haliburton, ON K0M 1S0, Canada
About the event
his is an “All-Inclusive Event” at Camp White Pine in the beautiful Haliburton area!
This is a joint project with “Rustic Mama Retreats” and “FACT Plus Inc.”
This is a two-day Introduction to Wilderness Survival Course. Participants will learn and apply the the basics of surviving in the wilderness.
Course content includes but not limited to:
- Clothing and Equipment Choices for Survival
- Introduction to Psychology of Survival& the Enemies of Survival,
- Survival Priorities
- Fire Building
- Introduction to Shelter Construction
- Introduction to Water Procurement
- Introduction to Navigation
Our goal is to have fun, learn new skills, developing confidence while enjoying the outdoors!!!
- minor Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- completion of FACT Plus Inc two forms upon completion of registration (https://www.factplus.ca/copy-of-wilderness-participant-forms)
- FACT Plus Inc will provide clients with a kit list of recommended clothing etc.
- Equipment required will be provided for clients to use “for the duration” of the course giving you the opportunity to try different tools before investing in your own outdoor gear.
$465 + HST. = $525.00 per person.
Included with your Ticket is:
- Two nights shared accommodations in cabins
- Delicious catered meals incl., two Breakfasts, (Saturday/Sunday) two lunches (Saturday/Sunday), two dinners (Friday/Saturday)
For more information on Rustic Mama Retreats or more questions regarding this event, please contact us at (343)263-9900